Cancer Relief Pancake Day
March is just around the corner and this year, it promises one very important day….Pancake Day!
We hope that current restrictions won’t put a complete stop to our vital annual fundraiser. As we can’t hold our usual event, we are asking all our amazing supporters to take part in our Hold-Your-Own Pancake Day. At Home this Tuesday 1st March! Not only will you be able to enjoy a safe and fun day with your loved ones, you will be helping to keep our vital services running for all those affected by cancer. We simply cannot provide the support, care and professional services we do without fundraising events such as these. Thank you!
How to get involved
Not only will you be able to enjoy a safe and fun day with your loved ones, you will be helping to keep our vital services running for all those affected by cancer. We simply cannot provide the support, care and professional services we do without fundraising events such as these. Thank you!
- Get involved and download the Cancer Relief posters, bunting, flags and games to give your Pancake Day that special Cancer Relief touch.
- Make pancakes at home with store cupboard ingredients, or plan ahead and choose delicious toppings to add to your next excursion to the shops.
- Charge your family per pancake, per topping or to take part in a Greatest Flip challenge!
- Use video calls to connect with your family and friends, the more virtual connections, the merrier!
- Extend the challenge to other households!
- Donate the proceeds of your Pancake Day at Home to Cancer Relief via our website donate page. Donate here
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE CHARITY
CAN YOU HELP?
There are many ways that you can get involved in supporting us:
Volunteering your time
Have you ever considered volunteering for a local charity? Worried it may take up too much of your time or require skills you may not yet have? At Cancer Relief we are always looking for anyone willing to help the charity through volunteering.
You can create your own events in our name, from simple coffee mornings to epic challenges – the decision is yours! Click on the link for our how to guide. Alternatively lend your support whenever you see our events.
If you are interested in giving corporate support from your business, please contact us.
Any help is appreciated. Whether you drop pennies into our tins, donate online or remember us in your will, there are plenty of ways to support us. please click on the Donate like for more information.