MAKE A DONATION
There are many ways you can donate
- Just Giving – visit our Just Giving page. You can donate and leave messages for us or in memory of loved ones.
- Annual Membership Subscription Form – to download our form click here. You can choose to subscribe for a year or for life.
- Support our Flag Day – this year our flag day will be on Friday 22nd January. We also have collection tins in numerous shops and businesses around Gibraltar.
- Visit Morrisons – we are delighted to have been chosen by Morrisons as one of their local charities of choice to support. You will find our buckets at the end of the tills – get rid of that loose change!
- Events / Campaigns – we will keep you up to date as our amazing fundraising team plan events for 2015!
- A gift in you will – as a small charity, remembering us in your will can make a real difference in helping us to continue our work.
- Donation in remembrance – to celebrate the life of a loved one, some families decide to collect donations in lieu of flowers. In this way, the memory of your loved one will continue in our work by allowing us to be there for more people with cancer and their families.
- Organise and event or fundraiser in our name – why not try your hand at holding an event and really get involved! Give us a call or email and we can talk you through how to go about it.
- Payments / transfers to our bank accounts in Hambros Bank or Natwest Bank. Click here to make Natwest online transfers. Our bank details are:
- Hambros Bank Account name Gibraltar Society for Cancer Relief Account number 73710100 Sort code 40-52-65
- Natwest Bank Account name Gibraltar Society for Cancer Relief Account number 48217913 Sort code 60-60-60
- Standing Order – If you would like to donate via standing order, please click here.
- Donations via Natwest ATM
- Donations by post – any donations you wish to give can also be posted (or dropped off) to the Cancer Relief Centre at 5 South Barrack Road. Please makes cheques payable to Gibraltar Society for Cancer Relief.
In 2006, the Income Tax (Gift Aid) Rules 2006 introduced a new scheme governing charitable donations made by donors. If you pay tax in Gibraltar on your income, gains or profits and then make a Gift Aid donation, locally registered charities can claim back standard rate tax relating to that donation directly from the Income Tax Office. As a result any gift made, as a Gift Aid donation, is worth more to the charity than the amount actually donated directly by the donor. Anyone is eligible to make a Gift Aid donation if they meet the required criteria, which can be found by following the link below.
In order for your donation to qualify as a Gift Aid donation you must complete a Gift Aid Declaration Form, which can be found in the appendices of the below link. If you would like any more information on how to Gift Aid your donation, please just call the Centre and we can talk you through it.
However you choose to donate, THANK YOU! Your gift allows us to continue providing our services to the community. Thank you so much for enabling us to do so, we truly appreciate your support.