Information you provide to us
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and email address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information you request.
We will not pass your details to any other government department or third party.
Information we monitor about visitors
Website, as is the case with most websites, certain limited information (such as your browser type and IP address) will be collected by us automatically.
Cookies are small computer files which are downloaded onto your device and collect information about the way in which you navigate and use our website and the Internet. Cookies do not collect information, which allows us to identify individual users. The information provided by cookies helps us to provide you with a more personal experience and allows us to make improvements to our services over time. You may delete and block all cookies or decide to just block certain types of Cookie via your browser setting. However, if you choose to block or delete Cookies, this may affect the functionality of the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms Cancer Relief, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 5 South Barrack Road, Gibraltar. Our Companies House registration number is 106292. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Gibraltar, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.